This is the Cameroon GCE June 2023 Registration Information To Candidates, Bearing on Information to Candidates for the 2023 Registration.
The Deadline for the GCE 2023 registration is near and all GCE Candidates are advised to rush and register to avoid late registration fees.
The following and any additional instructions were given to you by your Chief of Centre must be strictly respected. The Board will NOT accept entries that fail to comply with these instructions.
- Take along the following documents to the chief of centre for registration:
• Clean and clear photocopy of Birth Certificate
• Clean and clear photocopy of National Identity Card for External Candidates
• Clean and clear photocopy of Ordinary Level Results Slip or any relevant certificate
for those registering for Advanced Level, and those going in for partial registration.
- Consult the Examination Timetable for the June 2023 session on page 4 of this leaflet and the Regulations and Syllabuses for June 2023 before making any entry. Choice of subjects should not clash. Candidates would not be allowed to sit in for a subject that is not on their individual timetable. No adjustments will be made if clashes occur with any other subjects, examination, or event.
Closing date for GCE 2023 registration
The Deadline for the GCE 2023 registration: Friday, January 15th 2023
GCE 2023 Registration information
Three types of examination fees are payable, namely:
- Registration Fee
- Subject Fee
- Practical Fee
All fees must be paid ONLY through MTN Cameroon Mobile Money. Do not pay your money to any other person. The 1000 FCFA for the franking of Form G3/T3) shall be paid ONLY to the Chief of Centre.
1000 FCFA for the franking of Form G3/T3 (Ministerial letter N° 00005452/MINFI/SG/DGI of 19th August 2019). The form shall be accepted by the Board without the payment of all corresponding examination of all relevant documents. Check your receipt to be sure that the No fees and attached copies subject entries and fees are correct.
- Ordinary Level entry 8,000 FCFA
- Advanced Level entry 9,000 FCFA
- Ordinary Level entry 1,000 FCFA per subject
- Advanced Level entry 2,000 FCFA per subject
- Ordinary Level entry 5,000 FCFA per subject
- Advanced Level entry 5,000 FCFA per subject
Pour vous éviter une perte de temps sur internet à rechercher des informations sur les examens, concours, les bourses d'études à l'étranger et les opportunités en cours.
Nous avons mis à votre disposition:
- EPREUVES et CORRIGEES DES EXAMENS ET CONCOURS - Grandprof
- LES ASTUCES ET TUTORIELS PREMUIM (VPN, BIN, INTERNET) - Bfast
- COURS ET EXCERCICES PRATIQUES 6eme en Terminale - Edu
- LES EPREUVES ZERO ET SUJETS DES EXAMENS BLANCS - EpreuveZ
- RESULTATS DES EXAMENS ET CONCOURS 2023 - Espacetutos
- LE PLUS D'INFORMATIONS POUR VOUS - Infos
- LES RESULTATS DES EXAMENS DE LA SESSION EN COURS - Resultats
- LES OFFRES D'EMPLOI ET OPPORTUNITES - Emploi
Par ailleurs, nous avons pris le soin de vous informer en temps réel sur les opportunités comme :
- LES BOURSES D'ETUDES POUR AFRICAINS ET ETRANGERS - Bourses
- LES INFORMATIONS SUR LES UNIVERSITES EN AFRIQUE - Campus
- LES INFORMATIONS EN CONTINU - ASTUCES & TECH - fr.espacetutos