Nigerian Communications Commission (NCC) 3rd National Essay Competition 2022. The Nigerian Communications Commission (NCC) 3rd National Essay Competition exams is now open for both private and public institutions Undergraduates.
This year’s edition of the competition focus on the following objectives:
- Increase awareness on 5G Technology
- Engage and enhance research
- Encourage academic competition & excellence
- Build capacity of undergraduates in Nigerian tertiary institutions
The deadline for submission of all entries is Friday, July 30, 2022. Winning essays will be announced on Monday, September 13, 2022.
NCC National Essay Competition 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- All undergraduates in Nigerian Tertiary institutions (Private & Public)
- All participants are expected to register their personal details in the form provided for download on the NCC website, signed by their Deans as genuine Nigerian Undergraduates.
- All Essays will be subjected to Plagiarism checks
Winners will be invited by the Committee members to defend their essays by way of presentation candidate that cannot successfully defend their submissions will be disqualified.
All entries will be assessed based on the following:
- Essay should contain a maximum of 1,000 words and a minimum of 500 words on the topic
- Essay must have an Abstract, introduction, Main Body and Conclusion.
- Essay must be referenced
- Essay will go through a rigorous selection process and scrutiny and based on Content, Grammar and Structure.
- All Essays must be submitted to the NCC in PDF format with all necessary attachments.
NCC Essay Competition 2022 Prizes
- PRIZE-Laptop, Printer and Cash Prize of 500,000.00
- PRIZE-Cash Prize of N300,000.00
- PRIZE-CashPrize of N200,000.00
Submitting Entries for the NCC National Essay Competition 2022
All eleigibale Undergraduates should submit their entriesto the following email:
For any further inquiries you can contact 234-9-4617000 or 234-9-4617253 or check the NCC Official Facebook page here. https://www.facebook.com/Nigerian.communications.commission